Aug 13-21, 2012: Carnival, Dragonboats, Outdoor Movies, Theatre, & Music!
08/13/12 by Johnny Monsarrat
Hey Events INSIDERS,
Please subscribe to the new email list so that I can dump this newsletter that you are reading. Also follow on Facebook, and Twitter!
On the website, did you know that you can click your region on the map to the right? You can pick a date too — and see the weather forecast. Pretty neat, eh?
Do you love outdoor movies, theatre shows, and concerts? Scroll way down to the bottom to see New England’s largest list. And click to
Find all the below and a LOT more at Events INSIDER this week.
I hope you are having a great week. Get out there and do something fun!
- All Shook Up! – tix giveaway
- Get the 2012 New England Guide
- Boston Carnival (Caribbean Festival)
- Carnival in Provincetown
- Quincy August Moon Festival
- Lowell Southeast Asian Water Festival
- Boston Greenfest
- Celebrate Revere
- Black Tie Beach
- East Boston Pride Day
- Race of the Century: Horses, Cars, and Airplanes
- Waterville Valley Renaissance Faire
- H.P. Lovecraft Walking Tour & Waterfire
- Outdoor concerts!
- Outdoor Theatre!
- Outdoor movies!
- Corn mazes!
- Battleship Boogie